miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

La Vida es Facil ,No la Compliques! / Life is Easy, Do not complicate!


Hola Queridos Amigos...
Hello Dear Friends ...
(English)
I'm back to Blogger, ie I write again, for it took time to do so ... because my life suffered a great change since October last year that cost me to overcome ... Ok, not to mention the lows of life ... If I'm back to tell a little more of my life ... again sitting on my lap, I think, that every day God allows me to live well ... While in love ... Ahhh (sigh) love ... Yes, it is inevitable, no love or want ... but really even though you're with the wrong person? I'm not saying that this ... fight hate with hate that person because the battles, I would like Just whisper me and shut up my criticisms with a kiss ... But you see friends, only in the most intimate fairytale that happens .. but do not give up fighting for the things we love .. There is time to realize what we have and how fast we lose ... Let us be bold and free ... That life is just so easy ...

Life is easy Do not complicate
Greetings! By Omara



(Español)

He vuelto a Blogger, es decir vuelvo a escribir, pues ya llevo tiempo de no hacerlo... debido a que mi vida sufrio un gran cambio desde Octubre del año pasado, que me a costado Superar... Ok, no hablemos de los Bajones de la vida...Si no que estoy de regreso, para contar un poco mas de mi vida... otra vez sentada en mi lap, pienso, en que cada dia Dios me permite vivir bien... Mientras que en el amor... Ahhh(Suspiro) el amor...Si, es inevitable, no amar ni querer... pero realmente aunque estes con la persona equivocada? no digo que lo este... odio pelear con esa persona pues Odio las batallas, me gustaria que me susurre Basta y callase mis reproches con un beso... Pero ya ven amigos, solo en el mas intimo cuento de hadas sucede eso.. pero no hay que darnos por vencidos, luchando por las cosas que amamos.. hay que darnos cuenta a tiempo de lo que tenemos y cuan rapido lo perdemos... Seamos audaces y libres...Que solo asi la Vida es facil...

La Vida es Facil No la Compliques
Saludos! By Omara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario