lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

The Music & Me / La musica y yo (;


Hello Dear Friends:
Hola queridos Amigos:

Today, I return here to deliver me from the stress. I started on Monday with fatigue, I have been thinking, and my brain did not resist more, I have much sleep, and more that this is a special day is not for me, just want to disappear here for a while. I have choice?, I disappear from facebook, of all and not seeing anyone else, just the music, and me.

The only one that delivered me from all evil is the music, but she's not as many have left, I can express myself in a way, as if I write the letter and it is comforting to know you can relate to a song or a song for you every moment in your life ...

I feel being married to the music, she is my shadow at every moment, every day.

Master, and no I would do if this world had no music, can you imagine? hahaha Well, I try to get rid of stress, and it works a little.

I - L - O - V - E T-H-E M-U-S-I-C

LET'S BE HAPPY ● ω ●

VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

Happy Monday (:

Hoy, regreso aqui para librame del estres maldito.He comenzado un lunes de fatiga, he estado pensando, y mi cerebro no resiste mas, tengo mucho sueño, y por mas que este sea un dia especial no lo es para mi, solo quiero desaparecer de aqui por unos momentos. Tendre eleccion?, quiero desaparecer de facebook, de todos, y no volver a ver a nadie mas, solo la musica, y yo.

La unica que me libra de todo mal es la musica, no se pero ella esta cuando muchos se han ido, puedo expresarme, de una manera, como si yo escribiese la letra y es reconfortante saber puedes identificarte con una cancion o tienes una cancion para cada momento en tu vida...

Siento estar casada con la musica, ella es mi sombra en cada momento, en cada dia.

Amo, y no se que haria si este mundo no tuviese musica, se imaginan? jajaja Bueno, trato de librarme del estres, y funciona un poco.

I - L - O - V - E T-H-E M- U- S- I- C

LET'S BE HAPPY ●ω● 

VIDEO DE LA SEMANA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

feliz Lunes (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario